All 34 Wasco branches have a narrowcasting screen, controlled by our Head Office. This displays commercial and informative messages.
National reach of > 2,500 clients per day
Do you have an on-screen presence in the branch already?
Narrowcasting is the transmission of information on screens. As opposed to broadcasting, narrowcasting focuses on a specific target group in a specific place.
Every one of our branches has a screen that is controlled by Head Office. On this we display commercial and informative messages. These can either be on a nationwide or regional level.
You can utilise this too, to easily promote your message to your target group. Either on a static page, via animation or even a short clip that will draw the eye even more.
- Format: 1920*1080 px (please note: leave the bottom 45 pixels free for the ticker)
- Video MP4: max. 30 sec. Submit sound-free
- Standard 15 sec.: nationwide but also locally, in a particular branch / within a specific region
- Material submission: at least two weeks in advance.
- Submit to your Wasco product manager.